Business Administration Apprentice – Milton Keynes (MK9) – 16634
This listing has expired
CityFibre build optic infrastructure for the UK, empowering the UK’s economy and society. Our pure fibre infrastructure transforms the way governments, businesses and consumers communicate.
Job overview / purpose:
CityFibre are currently looking to recruit an apprentice administrator to assist the business solutions team in providing the company with properly documented business processes for all functional areas (this will also include project management documentation).
The successful candidate will also be involved in providing Business Analysis support to the business solutions team as required.
Main responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- To assist the senior business analysts in the production of documentation to support and validate business process design through the use of flow charts and narratives. This will involve creating and maintaining documents as well as testing documentation created by other team members
- To take project elements and liaise with internal stakeholders (across all functions) so that the processes being reviewed or designed are optimised for efficiency and data accuracy
- To assist the business solutions team in reviewing potential technology solutions to support efficient business processes where appropriate
- Ensuring that business solutions projects that are created under the PRINCE2 framework are properly documented and that project decisions are recorded in the project files
- A friendly and enthusiastic demeanour
- Excellent oral and written English
- Communication skills
- An enquiring mind
- Ability to think logically
- Business studies background
- Use of flow charting software
- Knowledge of project management methods (e.g. PRINCE2)
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
35 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£12,000 – £15,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV