Business Administration Apprentice – Newcastle Upon Tyne (NE15) – 16797
This listing has expired
True Potential is an award winning Company that provides products and technology to over 1.4 million private clients.
As one of the most innovative financial services group in the UK today, currently working with over 20% of the IFA market, True Potential believe that what we are doing has great value and will help revolutionise the way wealth management is delivered to customers for many years to come.
Job overview / purpose:
A Business Administration Apprentice is required /to be based at our Head Office in Newburn, Newcastle upon Tyne.
You will work as part of the Direct Offer Team in delivering efficient administration support and excellent service to advisers and their clients.
In the role, you will perform a range of tasks within the Direct Offer Team to ensure that any requests are dealt with in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with the Company’s service level agreements whilst completing the level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship programme.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Processing transfer forms accurately and efficiently
- Day to day use of Microsoft Office‐ Outlook, Word and Excel
- Preparing and producing letters on the back of adviser requests
- Help manage the team inboxes
- Data organising/reporting
- Answering and making phone calls to advisers regarding relevant queries
- Experience of financial services is desirable but not essential
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel
- Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Willing to learn and develop
- Able to work as part of a team or, if required, under own initiative
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
8:30am – 5:30pm,
40 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£148 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee at the end of the apprenticeship
- Working in modern, state-of-the-art offices
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV