Business Administration Apprentice (Operations and Customer Service)
This listing has expired
Feedr is looking for an ambitious, energetic person to join them and support their operations and logistics team. This is a chance to work with a dynamic, fast growing team and help clients get the best food experience possible in their office. This is a junior role with a lot of opportunity for progression, as their operations scale with the business.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
Feedr is an online marketplace empowering a healthy and artisan community of food vendors to produce and supply meals for the workplace. Their platform connects the most innovative vendors with London’s workforce in a way that’s simple, affordable and scalable.
Location: near Farringdon station, London.
- Book logistics and monitor deliveries, ensuring on-time delivery and perfect execution of all orders.
- Live operations support and troubleshooting.
- Quality control for all deliveries.
- Live customer service, both online and via the phone.
- Track and report on performance metrics, and ensuring continual improvement.
- Gather feedback from all stakeholders and develop action plans for improvement.
- Support the broader team in all areas of the business, from data entry to flyering, guerilla marketing campaigns, and most importantly, food tasting!
Working hours 8:30 -17:30, Mon-Fri.
1. Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
2. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
Someone who is energetic and ambitious.
REGISTER YOUR CV