Business Administration Apprentice (Project Operations)
This listing has expired
We are looking for someone with drive, enthusiasm and vigour who is just as happy rolling their sleeves up to help a colleague as they are in managing their own portfolio of clients/workload. This Project Support will play a vital role within the Client Operations team at Great Place to work.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About Great Place to Work
Great Place to Work® UK is part of a global research, consulting and training consultancy that helps organisations identify, create and sustain great workplaces through the development of high-trust workplace cultures.
Locate: near Aldgate station and Aldgate East station, London.
1. Downloading completed survey data at the end of each project and liaising with project team about any non-standard requirements.
2. Using Excel to collate the survey data into a master template.
3. Updating the project tracker and keeping Project Director informed on progress.
4. Act as, and be seen as, a respected and trusted adviser to clients (internal/external).
- Take all necessary measures to gain a full understanding of the project lifecycle.
5. Look for opportunities to consistently develop personal skills and knowledge for self and others.
- Provide clients (internal/external) with a consistently high standard of service.
6. Strive to produce challenging, high-quality and effective creative solutions.
Working 9am – 5:30pm, Mondays to Fridays.
Three A-Levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points or new tariff equivalent).
1. Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
2. A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
3. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 3 BTEC Double Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 3 BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Business Administration
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An individual who is incredibly organised and is able to simultaneously juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Real interest in the area of HR, organisational psychology or employee research. A passion for people and improving workplaces.
REGISTER YOUR CV