Business Administration Apprentice (Recruitment Consultant Team)
This listing has expired
We have an amazing opportunity for a resilient individual to join the buzzing Recruitment team at Daytime Healthcare. As part of the team, your duties will include maintaining a profitable desk and achieving the Company’s business objectives through successfully building relationships with clients and candidates. Training and personal development will be given throughout the 18-month programme.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About Daytime Healthcare
- Daytime Healthcare is a Dynamic Healthcare Recruitment Business with an emphasis on providing highly skilled Healthcare professionals into Public and Private sector Healthcare organisations.
- Their Team is made up of highly experienced individuals from within the Healthcare recruitment industry who thrive on service delivery and this aids in achieving their vision of being a leading supplier of Healthcare Staff.
Located near: North Greenwich station, London.
- To maintain regular contact with clients, build lasting relationships to maximise any opportunities and keep them informed of the progress of current jobs.
- To maximise potential by passing on leads to colleagues and actively promote all the services the business has to offer.
- To maximise the information gathered from telephone calls with clients and build a pipeline of active and prospective clients.
- To achieve personal targets and objectives.
- To handle all customer concerns with the agreed timeline.
- To actively participate in team activities and contribute towards continuous improvement initiatives.
- To undertake ad hoc and temporary duties within the scope of skill capability.
- To take part in campaigns to recruit new candidates.
Working 8:30 – 17:30, Mondays to Fridays.
1. Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
2. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
Ability to work under pressure.Ability to multitask effectively
REGISTER YOUR CV