Business Administration Apprentice (Sales Team)
This listing has expired
Are you dependable, tenacious and able to build instant rapport with clients? Are you looking to develop your career with an established and forward-thinking company? Feedr is looking for an ambitious outbound sales person with a passion for nutrition and wellness to help them drive sales. You will work with the Sales team to generate and build opportunities, target decision makers and understand their food needs.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
Feedr is an online marketplace empowering a healthy and artisan community of food vendors to produce and supply meals for the workplace. Their platform connects the most innovative vendors with London’s workforce in a way that’s simple, affordable and scalable.
Location: near Farringdon station, London.
- Building a pipeline of qualified leads through emails, phone calls and other outbound techniques.
- Building partnerships or engaging in industry events to drive lead generation.
- Gathering information about customer needs, really understanding their requirements and motivations to both grow business and feedback into our product development team.
- Creating engaging content to win potential customers.
- Recommending vendors for bespoke occasions.
- Pipeline management through our CRM system.
Working 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Mon-Fri.
Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.