Business Administration Apprentice – Wembley (HA9) – 14935
This listing has expired
360 GSP provides an effective, innovative “Learning Solutions” through custom design, delivery of training and support to our Corporate and individual students since 2003. We are located in Wembley, London in a modern 21 floor building, air-conditioned offices providing IT Training, IT Consultancy, Support and Solutions to corporate and individuals.
We specialise in Computer Networking, Network Security, Virtualization, Infrastructure, VoIP and Other related technologies. We are a Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, IBM and Citrix Partner.
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Admin/ Customer Support Assistant to join our growing team. We are an established training company based in Wembley (opposite Wembley Stadium and next to the London Designer Outlet). We are looking for a bubbly/ confident applicant with excellent communication and customer services skills. You must be well presented, well organised with and a “can-do” attitude to take on tasks and meet deadlines.
Responsibilities and duties
- Completion of administrative tasks (scanning, uploading, CRM and updating documents)
- Providing an excellent level of support to our students with queries and replies
- Handling incoming and outbound phone calls and emails to deal with queries efficiently or take messages as appropriate
- Keeping systems and trackers up to date
- Working with other members of the Support team to complete given tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
40hrs per week
£200 per week
Full time role upon completing the apprenticeship.
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV