Business Administration Apprentice – West Bromwich (B70) – 16313
This listing has expired
Fabrication Facilities has a good reputation for reliability and quality. The company has provided architectural presswork and specialist fabrications to various market sectors for over 20 years.
The office is a very friendly environment. There is a staff kitchen and break-out area for lunch. The staff have an early finish on Fridays at 3:45pm.
Job overview / purpose
Currently seeking an ambitious individual to become a part of their organisation and to complete their Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship with QA. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual that wishes to pursue a career in business and to work for a well-established company.
The successful candidate will undertake a 13-15 month Business Administrator apprenticeship, consisting of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Using IT to support administration tasks, producing accurate documents and records and business fundamentals.
The successful candidate will be provided with the responsibility to perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the procurement, planning and estimations team. The ideal candidate will have a confident telephone manner and the ability to multi-task.
- Answer and Direct Phone calls
- Organise and Schedule Site meetings and appointments
- Write and distribute email correspondence internally and to our suppliers
- Filing and archiving of documents as required
- Support Procurement in processing orders, checking stock and prices from suppliers
- Support Planning with transport arrangements, contact hauliers and handle deliveries
- Be Punctual and keep employer informed of absences and annual leave
- Attend Apprentice Scheme day release
- Confident telephone manner
- Comfortable working with multiple task givers
- Attention to detail and a mature personality
- Has a positive “can do” attitude
- Motivated to do a job well
- Takes pride in their work
- Willing to learn and hardworking
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate
Candidate must be hard-working, self-motivated and passionate to continuously learn and progress.
The successful applicant will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English
Keen to embark on a career within the business industry.
Mon – Thurs: 7:30 – 17:00,
Friday: 7:30 – 15:45
£162.75 per week
For the lucky candidate, there may be opportunities for progression in the company, following on from the completion of your apprenticeship.
There is scope to move into a support role in the Procurement or Estimations team on a permanent basis.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV