Business Administration Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Responsibilities to include:
• Dealing with phone and email enquiries;
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, First Steps, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records and databases;
• Keeping databases up to date and adding new bookings into the system;
• Devising and maintaining office systems;
• Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
• Photocopying and printing various documents and ensuring all forms are available in the office;
• Updating and organising outlook’s contact details;
• Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and sport centres;
• Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts i.e. parents and technical support;
• Ordering and maintaining uniform, stationery and equipment supplies;
• Dealing with petty cash.
• Assisting and eventually overseeing the invoice system.
• Must be highly organised and have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must have good computer skills and experience
• Must have previous experience in an office setting
• Knowledge of software systems would be an advantage
• Assisting in any area of administration to improve the standards.
This is a full time position and to adhere to apprenticeship guidelines, applicants will be expected to work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Please note: This vacancy is an apprenticeship and the salary for this position is £2.73.
Training will be provided both on the job through the nursery and off the job through Tinies Training.
REGISTER YOUR CV