Business Administration Apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprenticeship VAC-38561
The 12-month apprenticeship programme will provide you with a nationally recognised qualification and practical skills, while also earning a salary.
The post holder will assist in the Contract Administration section in carrying out administrative functions to the desired standard. In particular they will assist in recording and collating financial information relating to the business and providing and maintaining administrative services.
Day to Day Duties Include:
1. To assist in providing and maintaining an admin service to all departments within the Hawth in a timely and efficient manner
2. producing documents and managing information relevant to the business
3. To ensure adequate levels of stock of all stationary, materials, etc. to ensure the efficient operation of the administration service
4. To keep abreast of new technology and operating systems related to his/her range of duties and responsibilities
5. To liaise with other service managers within the venue, appropriate client officers and service contractors to ensure any administration issues are overcome as a priority
6. To assist in the proactive administration of the venue in a efficient and environmentally sustainable way to meet both the company and clients objectives in this regard
7. To undertake any other duties as may be required by the general manager to ensure that the business objectives of the contract are achieved
The post holder will report to the Business & Finance Manager.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday – Friday 32 hours per week
Weekly Wage : £118.40
Application Deadline: 02-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 09-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV