Business Administration Apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprenticeship VAC-03090
CCS Media are one of the UK’s largest Technology and Supplies/IT Re-sellers. We’ve built our business choosing people first, going big on service, deep on technology and all-in on partnerships. With our ongoing success, we have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to complete a nationally recognised qualification whilst gaining valuable and practical experience!
It is your chance to be part of something special.
The apprentice will develop and maintain effective relationships with all suppliers and vendors, while promoting assigned product category. Manage the objectives of improving quality, cost and delivery performance. Support the sales of product category through marketing, admin and sourcing. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintain supplier relations.
• Product sourcing.
• Price negotiation.
• Bespoke product sourcing
• Coding of competitor price lists
• Progression of purchase orders, obtaining due dates.
• Resolve price queries and delivery issues.
• Liaise with internal sales account managers/Internal depts.
• Reporting of sell out data.
• Explore marketing and funding opportunities.
• Create and maintain item codes.
• Web store administration and marketing.
• Supporting external Product Manager
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, 35 hours p/w
Weekly Wage: £147.00
Application Deadline: 10-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 18-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV