Business Administration Apprenticeship VAC-03400
This listing has expired
Eversheds Sutherland is not your average law firm and are not looking for average people. They do things differently – in the way they treat their people and the service they provide. They are a modern, progressive law firm and have built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. Eversheds Sutherland, believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
The Facilities Support Team offers excellent customer service and advice to all stakeholders and is responsible for ensuring the Facilities Function proactively supports the internal client within the building providing a comprehensive list of tasks. This would include but not be limited to: all postal services for the business, porterage, monitoring and ordering the stationery supplies, office moves, internal meeting rooms, conducting health & safety risk assessments, floor checks, statutory compliance check lists, minor maintenance tasks (including all service-desk requests) and admin duties.
It is your chance to be part of something special.
The role involves working independently and within the team to deliver the following:-
• Carrying out all post room duties inclusive of sorting and delivering of internal mail throughout the building.
• The cost effective and efficient processing of external mail to ensure delivery deadlines are met
• Supporting the Facilities team leader to control and monitor all stationery supplies inclusive of purchasing, storage and delivery.
• Setting out of meeting rooms as per the booking information, to ensure the layout and functionality of the equipment is as requested.
• Checking of all areas of the building on a regular basis to ensure they are maintained to a high standard
• Working within the team to ensure efficient collection and delivery of mail, dx and courier services are provided in a ‘cost’ effective manner.
• Support the archivist function to ensure items are recorded, retrieved and disposed of in accordance with correct procedures.
• Provide support with office moves when required. This may involve some weekend or evening work
• The jobholder may be asked to carry out minor repairs, and office moves etc within their limit of expertise. It is therefore essential that a ‘team’ spirited environment is maintained for delivery of this service
• The health, safety and welfare of our clients, visitors and staff is of paramount importance and it is therefore essential that they support a safe working environment with particular reference to adherence of the current health & safety at work regulations and the Eversheds Health & Safety Policy.
• Regular communication with building users, seeking opportunities to develop and promote the facilities contribution to the overall business success.
• Maintaining levels of support services appropriate to meet the business requirements.
• Ensuring high levels of customer care to both internal customers and external clients and visitors. This includes quality of the workspace along with good standards of housekeeping throughout the building and associated areas.
• Working within the team to ensure the delivery of agreed KPI’s appropriate to the business and consistent with facilities regional objectives.
• As the role can be ‘customer’ facing presentation and having a professional manner is of prime importance and thus the jobholder must adhere to the dress code at all times. A uniform will be provided.
• The jobholder may from time to time be required to carry out any additional service oriented functions associated with the delivery of quality facilities services to the company and it’s clients.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm
Weekly Wage: £357.69
Application Deadline: 28-06-2019
Possible Start Date: 08-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV