BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICESHIP 31386
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Working in the Multinational team as a Business Admin Apprenticeship. The role will involve carrying out admin duties and we are looking for someone who is confident, methodical, organised and can use their own initiative.
A normal day would include:
• Support the team with monthly renewals, ensuring that these are processed in a timely and efficient manner
• Liaise with insurers to obtain the most suitable cover and quotation for the client.
• Deal with client queries in a professional and efficient manner, escalating any issues/concerns to a more senior colleague
• Maintain electronic records in order to ensure a high level of contract compliance.
• Ensure that the IT platform is kept up to date and effective use of diary management.
• Undertake general office duties such as meeting and greeting, answering the switchboard, and carrying out errands
• Work to daily targets and deadlines.
What you could go on to do
Employee Benefits career or Insurance career – specific qualifications can be undertaken depending on route taken
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE – Grade A-C/4-9 in Maths and English
• Use of own initiative
• None Specified
REGISTER YOUR CV