Business Administration Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
As an administrator, your Main Duties will include;
• Working in close collaboration with the Service Manager, Admin Manager and local team to provide an efficient and high quality administrative service.
• To receive and handle incoming calls.
• To provide information services to clients via the appropriate medium e.g. Telephone, post etc.
• To be committed to the principles and practice of equality of opportunity to service users and staff.
• to ensure that outgoing post is appropriately and correctly dispatched
• Operate photocopier/fax/scanner, co
mputers and other equipment as required and telephone to make arrangements for maintenance, ordering of replacement toners etc.
• To undertake any specific training which may be required by the firm;
• To undertake any other duties which from time to time may be allocated.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37.5 hours per week
Weekly Wage : £168.75
Application Deadline: 19-02-2018
Possible Start Date : 26-02-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV