Business Administration Apprenticeship N7 9DP
This listing has expired
• Collecting all mail on a daily basis and distribute to individual fee earners, to be completed by 11AM every day;
• Ensuring you are included in the ‘Unknown Post’ email sent by the building’s reception, checking that list for post belonging to the firm, forwarding that email to all Consultants who are not permanently based in the office asking them to check the list for their post;
• Ensuring that urgent correspondence/Orders are immediately passed to the appropriate fee earner;
• Franking all outgoing mail, and delivering to post room;
• Answering telephone calls;
• Greeting clients;
• Making client appointments, sending email invitations to everyone;
• Organising diaries and schedules;
• Filing documentation;
• Photocopying, scanning, preparing bundles;
• Delivering documents to Court/barrister’s chambers/other third parties;
• Book keeping, including completing month end;
• Weekly reconciliations on client and office account, to be done by close of business every Monday;
• Weekly backing up of shared drive, to be completed by close of business every Friday;
• Paying invoices;
• Arranging contracts/provision of services with various third parties;
• Various marketing activities to be allocated from time to time;
• Other reasonable tasks delegated by the Partners from time to time.
• Demonstrated ability to remain self-motivated at all times.
• Determined and an Enthusiastic Candidate.
• A Hard working Individual
• Able to us own initiative
• Attention to detail
• Fluent in using word and excel
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: TBC
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Address: The Busworks, 39-41 North Road, London, N7 9DP
REGISTER YOUR CV