Business Administration Apprenticeship EC2A 2EX
This listing has expired
• Manage our e-learning platform through adding and maintaining content
• Setting up and managing client portals and liaising regularly with our e-learning software supplier
• Support clients from the initial stages of content production, through to launch and ongoing account management
• Help project manage the delivery of e-learning content via the liaising with content suppliers, checking and amending content throughout and ensuring deadlines are met
• Create digital marketing campaigns, including email campaigns, social media, blogs, website including sign-up forms and SEO
• Create a suite of reports over various platforms to measure our e-learning, social media, platform performance
• Analyse the data and make suggestions to the CEO/CXO based on your findings
• Support the CXO in reviewing and enhancing key processes with the aim of increasing efficiency and improving client experience
• You will do adhoc analysis of specific product issues/opportunities
• A meticulous approach to detail & quality
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to analyse and interpret data and present it is an easily digestible format
• Logical and methodical
• Self-starter and proven team player
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent self-organisation, self-motivation and time management
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Improvement focus and willing to challenge the status quo
• Open to learning new things and applying it in the workplace
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9:30am-5:30pm
Pay: £5 per hour
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Address: 1 Primrose St, London EC2A 2EX (Spitalfields WeWork)
REGISTER YOUR CV