Business Administration Apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprenticeship E17 3AL
Job Description: Business Administration Apprenticeship
• General Administration duties.
• Creating and writing letters.
• Mail Merging.
• Sending and responding to emails.
• Working closely with the site manager.
• Working towards and learning how to run a business.
• Dealing with outgoing and incoming calls.
• Demonstrated ability to remain self-motivated at all times.
• Determined and an Enthusiastic Candidate.
• A Hard working Individual
• Able to us own initiative
• Attention to detail
• Fluent in using word and excel
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: TBC
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Victoria Knight (Reliance Property Management)
Address: 157 Hoe Street, Walthamstow, London, E17 3AL
REGISTER YOUR CV