Business Administration Apprenticeship – Birmingham (B3 2) – 16912
This listing has expired
They specialise in authentic holidays to Italy, Croatia, Portugal and North Cyprus, and have fallen in love with the rich culture, stunning scenery and fascinating history these countries offer.
Long Travel has been creating unforgettable tailor-made holidays for almost 30 years. They search high & low to hand pick only the finest and most characterful hotels & villas. These are often boutique or traditional family run properties, which ooze charm and charisma. It’s not about pretentious luxury.
Job overview / purpose:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration apprentice at a high-end travel company in Birmingham. They are looking for a candidate to join their expanding team.
The candidate will be providing a high level of administrative support across the office. They will be liaising with colleagues within and across all departments.
Working as the Business administrator you will have a mixture of responsibilities:
- Systems – updating content and imagery
- Contracts – uploading/entering details into our systems, and checking accuracy
- Assistance with weekly/ monthly reporting
Other duties includes:
- Maintaining document management systems, updating systems for content and imagery
- Manage their own workload and take appropriate action within the defined procedural guidelines and quality standards
- Compile and provide routine or ad-hoc information as required in order to support effective monitoring, planning and decision-making
- With the contracts, you will be uploading/entering details into their systems, and checking accuracy
- Candidates must demonstrate good attention to detail skills
- Must be able to work to deadlines
- An excellent telephone manner is required
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Candidates must be computer literate
- Have experience of using Microsoft Packages including Word and Excel
- The successful candidate will be bubbly and bright in personality, quite extrovert as we think this demonstrates how they would be in a team
- Someone with goals in life and at work, travel orientated
- Someone that demonstrates they want to achieve
Desired qualification requirements:
GCSE grade C/4 in English and maths, or equivalent qualifications will be required.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5.30pm,
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£3.70 to £4.10 per hour – depending on experience
- The Business has a real family feel as it’s a modern open planned office
- There are discounts on holidays, they do team building events and socials.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV