Business Administration Apprenticeship – Cheshire (WA3) – 16363
This listing has expired
We Recruit is a growing business, which has tripled in size over the last 2 years.
The business has offices in Warrington, London, Cardiff and Chester.
Job overview / purpose:
Your role will be to make We Recruit a well-respected service provider that is the first place to call for all recruitment needs.
In this position, the apprentice will work closely with the consultants and candidates to make sure all registrations; compliance and payroll are run in an efficient manner.
- Bringing on new candidates
- Completing full registration process
- Compliance checking candidates
- First point of contact in the branch
- Timesheet collection/preparation
- Advertising new roles
- Resourcing candidates
- Updating social media
- Providing support to the consultants
- Resolving any issues that may arise
In this role, you will report directly to the Senior Recruitment Consultant.
- Good customer service skills
- Likeable personality
- Professional Appearance
- Good organisation skills
- Proactive approach
It would be nice if you have previous industry knowledge, but this is not essential.
- The ideal candidate will be professional and will hold at least 5 GCSE’s C and above
- Including English and Maths
5 days per week,
9am – 5pm,
37.5 hours per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£156 per week
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV