Business Administration Apprenticeship – Edinburgh (EH2) – 13520
This listing has expired
We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload.
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you would be working for a very well established Scottish law firm with offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow providing a wide variety of legal services.
- Co-ordination of the storage, scanning, indexing, filing and retrieval of titles within the firm.
- Assisting with offsite storage & shredding
- Additional reception support when required which would involve answering incoming calls, transferring calls, taking detailed messages and meeting visitors to site
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Producing documents as and when required following the instructions of the author
- Liaising with the cash room over cash related matters when necessary
- We are looking for an apprentice who has first rate communication skills both written and verbal, has a hard working attitude and is enthusiastic to learn new skills.
- A high attention to detail is also required.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 9am – 5pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV