Business Administration Apprenticeship – Glasgow (G2 1) – 14930
This listing has expired
A company based in Glasgow City Centre who specialise in Debt advice they have been helping thousands of people across Scotland over the years. A supportive environment will await the successful applicant where personal development & progression are all achievable.
Are you interested in a career in Business & Administration? We are currently looking for enthusiastic school leavers for an exciting apprenticeship opportunity which will get the successful candidate an excellent start in an office career.
- General Admin Duties
- Answering phones
- Dealing with customer queries
- Mail sorting
- Dealing with emails – inbound and outgoing
- Scanning and photocopying documents
- Checking and updating database
- Database Management
- Call analysis & monitoring
- Innovative, enthusiastic, team player
- Professional, confident and friendly demeanor
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and be willing to learn
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Self starter and be able to work as part of a team and on their own (also able to multi-task)
If you are a courteous, punctual and caring individual, who possesses excellent written and oral communication skills, problem solving ability, and have a desire to learn and progress in administration within an expanding organisation then this is the role for you.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Progression routes available
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV