Business Administration Apprenticeship (Id:90803)
This listing has expired
Wage: £156.00 Per Week
Hours: 40.00 Per Week
A brand new opportunity has opened at SOS Recruitment for an exciting Business Administration Apprenticeship with an aspect of Recruitment. Are you looking for development and to start a career in Business Admin? This could be the vacancy for you.
The role for a Business Administration Apprenticeship will include, but is not limited to;
- Meeting and greeting candidates
- Writing Job Specs and Advert
- Data input & scanning
- Handling inbound calls
- Referencing for candidates
- Checking application forms to ensure all legal information is answered
- Inputting and following up time-sheets
- Covering absences of other employees.
The working hours are 40 hours, Monday to Friday.
A* to C grades at GCSE is preferred, but not essential as full training will be given.
- To be computer literate
- To be able to work on your own occasionally as well as in a team
- To have strong communication skills and be able to communicate on different levels, both internally and externally, via the telephone, emails and face to face communication
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country.We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business & Administration,
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT,
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities,
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
REGISTER YOUR CV