Business Administration Apprenticeship (Volunteering Coordinator)
This listing has expired
As the Apprentice Coordinator, you will report to the Employee Engagement Program Manager and work in close collaboration with other Salesforce.org teams and employees. You’ll be the first point of contact of employees through the Chatter group and will raise questions to the Program Manager as required. You’ll receive training to ensure you can successfully carry out your duties, including training on using the salesforce.com application.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
They believe technology, when used for good, can change the world. Salesforce.org puts the world’s best technology in the hands of nonprofits and educational institutions, so they connect their organizations and accelerate their impact. As a social enterprise, the more missions their technology supports, the more they can invest back into the community, creating an endless circle of good.
Location: near Liverpool Street station and Aldgate station, London.
The role within the Volunteering team:
The Employee Volunteering Coordinator will support employee engagement rough a portfolio of volunteering activities for salesforce.com employees, driving and supporting a self-service culture for VTO through education, Chatter groups and clear process documents; as well as processing small grants.
The role requires knowledge of the overall aims and objectives of salesforce.org, an ability to work in a diverse office environment, with employees based in other countries and as part of an international team.
The Coordinator will help with:
- Maintenance and management of a portfolio of volunteering activities for salesforce.com employees.
- Driving engagement with Chatter groups (UK VTO Hub, UK Mentoring Hub, HOT mapping Volunteers).
- Supporting and driving engagement with the VTO facilitator volunteer role.
- Writing blogs around impactful volunteering where appropriate
- Organising the occasional larger-scale volunteering events such as summer and winter holiday activities in the focus area.
- Championing VFX and support employees to use it to create volunteer opportunities and log volunteer hours.
- Assisting with processing team grant requests, supporting this scheme to become self-service for employees.
Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm, Mon-Fri.
1. Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
2. A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
3. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
- Experience of volunteering and organizing volunteer activities.
- The ability to work collaboratively and flexibly, within an international team.
- Some knowledge/interest in international corporate social responsibility issues.
REGISTER YOUR CV