Business Administration Coordinator – Apprentice – Slough (SL1) – 15760
This listing has expired
QA are recruiting ambitious Apprentices who are looking to get into a fast-paced, but fun environment with the opportunity to learn and progress their career.
As a Business Administration Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the organisation and what better company to work for than one of the UK’s largest Apprenticeship providers.
Supporting our Apprenticeships division, you will be work in a fast-paced environment where your attention to detail is key but also where the team are fun, friendly and will help you along your learning journey.
Working closely with our Sales and Delivery teams, you will ensure that the individuals (like yourself) are eligible to go on the chosen Apprenticeship paths set by the UK government.
Whilst undertaking one of our very own BA Level 3 Business Administration courses, you will:
- Conduct continual checks for document submissions to the apprenticeship portal
- Check accuracy and compliance through all stages of portal submissions
- Accept/Reject submissions in strict compliance with internal processes and guidelines
- Produce reports to support improvement actions across wider teams
- Maintain records for trend analysis by managers
- Support Compliance Officers as directed by manager
- Support Senior Compliance Officers as required
- Complete apprenticeship assignments and training
As Business Administration Coordinator, you will need to have:
- Ability to work independently and effectively, in a fast-paced environment
- Methodical and accurate approach with a proven ability to focus on detail
- Self-motivation with initiative and drive
- Good organisational & planning skills
- Excellent telephone manner, clear and effective communication skills
- Good team player and wants to learn
- 5 GCSE’s A-C (Including Maths and English)
Monday to Friday,
37.5 per week
£11,000 – £13,000 per annum
Benefits / Future Prospects
- Private Pension as well as 25 days holiday
- 2 days paid Charity work each year for a charity of your choice (which we actively encourage)
- 3 days of additional training which does not need to be relevant to your role from our very own course selection (1,200 to be precise)
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV