Business Administration Creative Apprentice 30478 30478
This listing has expired
Vivid are looking for a super keen, ambitious creative apprentice administrator to join their team! Based under the arches of Deansgate Locks, the studio is full of buzz, chatter and most importantly life.
A normal day would include:
• Supporting the company operations including answering the phone in a timely professional manner, taking notes, contacting relevant personnel, checking post, filing, photocopying, binding etc..
• Supporting the team to develop awareness of the company by co-coordinating the timely release of newsletters/direct mail and update other communications including social media profile/Vivid Website
• Ensuring accuracy of Vivid’s database of professional contacts (including qualifying names and addresses)
• Assisting in producing and issuing communications both internally and externally to ensure the smooth running of campaigns
• Contributing to the ideas generation meetings
• Preparing notes from meetings, channeling information as appropriate and assist in proposal preparation
• Researching and sourcing information to assist with specific projects
• Contributing to the logistics of client’s campaigns, sourcing materials, organising quotes, chasing Pos, invoicing, inputting data and maintaining the CRM – workflow database from cradle to grave
• Managing Vivid’s CRM – workflow database and recommending and implementing improved reporting, accuracy and processes
• Liaising with the creative team, project managers and accounts to assist in an effective workflow and financial management
• General office administration including teas, coffees for team and guests, greeting guests, dishwasher including procurement of stationery and office supplies including managing petty cash
• Organising Vivid’s social calendar and learning schedules ‘Friday Visionary sessions’
• Organising Vivid’s calendar, exploring possibility of moving the business onto Microsoft 365
You work has a focus on travel and leisure so you will be working very closely with some of the best tourism brands. Best of all we’re independently owned and a true creative integrated agency.
What you could go on to do:
There will be a long-term career opportunity for the right person.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
GCSE maths and English A-C/4-9
• Hard working
• Desire to work and learn
• A vibrant personality
• Experience within retail / service
• Keen interest in creative, social and or travel
• Excellent relationship and communication skills
• Strong writing and organisational skill
• Ability to think fast and multi task would be perfect
REGISTER YOUR CV