Apprentice HR Administrator – thebigword – Leeds
Apprentice HR Administrator – thebigword – Leeds VAC-46560
The day to day role will include:
• Being an expert on the company HR information system (HRIS)
• Processing changes as required – ensuring records are updated regularly
• Processing new starters, employee changes and leavers
• Manage staff security vetting process for all employees – including identification and immigration, criminal record and employment verification checks
• Support the HR Administrator in the preparation of internal and external audits
• Support the HR Administrator in the compilation of H.R related documentation i.e. offers letters, contracts etc. when required
• Emails – Supporting the HR Team in managing the HR Inbox and escalating queries as appropriate
• Complete requests on behalf of external parties e.g. reference requests, mortgage requests and, tenancy requests etc.
• Support the HR Administrator with managing leavers and ensuring exit interviews are coordinated appropriately
• Maintain an effective electronic filing system
• Undertake ad hoc projects as required by HR, Recruitment or L&D team as required
Conforms to and acts at all times in accordance with Company policies and procedures in relation to Health and Safety, rules and regulations, standards including ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001, equal opportunities and training and development.
Performs other such duties from time to time as may reasonably be required.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Weekly Wage : £153.75
Application Deadline: 23-09-2019
Possible Start Date : 30-09-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV