Business Administration Level 3 Apprentice
This listing has expired
St Richard Reynolds Catholic College is a federation of St Richard Reynolds Catholic Primary School and St Richard Reynolds Catholic High School which includes a sixth form. It is under the Trusteeship of The Diocese of Westminster in partnership with the RC Diocese of Southwark.
- Managing the Student Services office as first point of contact for pupil queries and issues (e.g. timetables, daily planners)
- Assisting with the implementation of pupil printing
- Ensuring that Student Services is kept appropriately stocked with resources
- Managing the pupil shop
- Co-ordinating College lost property, ensure named items are returned and items regularly recycled
Medical Support (requirement to be First Aid Trained)
- Administering first aid and medication to pupils and staff in line with the school’s policy
- Regular liaison with Medical Co-Ordinator to ensure that more serious cases are reported and appropriately managed
- Assistance with the co-ordination of vaccine programme
- Good time keeping
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic IT skills
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
- Full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV