Business Administration Office Apprentice 30927
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship for a dynamic and friendly planning team in central Manchester. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the office and support the business owner.
A normal day would include:
• Diary management for director and senior staff
• Reception and client liaison
• Stock keeping and supplier liaison
• Book keeping
• Running team meetings
• Projects tracking and filling
• Supporting marketing and social-media activities
What you could go on to do
This role has the opportunity for you to progress from a Business Administration Apprentice to the Office Manager. There could also be opportunities to develop in other areas such as human resources, marketing or progressing a Town Planning Apprenticeship with the Royal Town Planning Institute.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role. There will also be full support at the office and training from the employees.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Must have GCSE maths and english A-B/5-9
• A-levels desirable
• Well organised
• Good level of accuracy
• Confident communicator in person and on the telephone
• IT literate
REGISTER YOUR CV