Business Administraton Apprentice
This listing has expired
You will work for 37.50 hours from Monday-Friday 9-5 Working towards achieving your Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship which will be delivered in the workplace by YMCA Training – A perfect opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- Provide a friendly, efficient booking service for patients and healthcare professionals, ensuring that accurate information is collated at the time of the booking, this includes NHS Numbers, correct date and times, accurate pick up and drop off locations, correct GP surgery, correct mobility and any access issues.
- Provide and ensure all bookings have been assessed against the agreed eligibility criteria and mobility requirements to ensure the safe movement of the patient and crew.
- The CCO Advisor is the first point of contact that customers and patients have with ERS Medical over the telephone.
and deal with enquiries and act as the main contact point for Patient Transport Service users and other take holders.
- Responsible for tasking appropriate resources to meet patient and contractual obligations in addition to established performance targets.
- Use the phonetic alphabet to ensure correct details are captured at the time of the booking.
- Ensure appropriate liaison with other agencies such as GP’s and nursing homes.
- To operate telephone, fax, computers and other electronic devices efficiently.
- Transport and queries regarding ambulance journeys, ensuring compliance with relevant service procedures and standing orders.
- Be aware of the logistics and whereabouts of the units working on a daily basis, liaise with operations on any identified issues and alert patients and partners on any delays and changes which may occur on a daily basis.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Articulate, professional, attention to detail. IT literate.
- Well presented with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good telephone manner
- GCSE at C or above in Math’s and English or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Mo Murphy eamil: Mo.Murphy@ymca.co.uk
REGISTER YOUR CV