• Answering telephone calls
• Writing emails
• Photocopy, filling, scanning and attaching organisational documents/records
• Updating databases, records
• Use system ‘EMIS Web’ practice for data entry
• Undertaking any other administrative duties that may rise
• Support Administrator to the Reception Manager
• Maintaining and monitoring database on systems
• Booking appointments
• Registering and deducting of patients
• Good communication
• IT skills
• Good organisation
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• Polite and helpful attitude
Days of work: Monday – Friday TBC
Hours of work: 30hours
Pay: £60 per week Traineeship
Apprenticeship £4.50 per hour
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training Client Account Manager if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Stuart Crescet Medical Practice
Address: 8 Stuart Cres, Wood Green, London N22 5NJ
REGISTER YOUR CV