Business Administrator Apprentice VAC001481579
This listing has expired
Brief overview of the role
The role is suited to those that have excellent administrative skills, a confident phone manner and the ability to work unsupervised. As an Admin assistant you must have strong IT knowledge, be confident using Microsoft office, Gmail and various social media platforms.
31 Dec 2018
Working week Monday to Friday, hours of work are 9.00 am to 3.00 pm (30 minutes for lunch).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Positions 1 available
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Answering calls and responding to emails and enquiries
• Updating orders and bookings
• Updating records
• PR and Media bookings
• Creating newsletter and adoption content
• Maintaining databases
• Developing experiences and promotions
• Corporate booking involvement
Requirements and prospects
• Microsoft Office: Word, Powerpoint, Excel
• Proven knowledge and confident using social media platforms
• Strong writing skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• History of administrative employment
• Confident in writing creatively
• Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks
• A team player who is happy to work independently
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Full driving licence desirable but not essential
• Excellent time keeping skills
Candidates must have GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4.
Business management, PA or administration positions, Business development roles.
About the employer
KEW LITTLE PIGS FARM LTD
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
Kew Little Pigs is a small business situated at Old Amersham Farm in Amersham. They were started in 2010 and now offer visits and courses to widen the knowledge and understanding of micro pigs. Since they started they have featured on Film, cocial media and TV and are recognised as one of the UK’s lagest breeders with over 8 years experience.
KLP is on the of UK’s largest miniature pig breeders, as well as a farm that is open 6 days a week to the general public. We also have a large PR and media following and are frequently used for corporate bookings, advertising campaigns and private
Training to be provided
Off-the job training: your training provider will provide you with the under-pinning knowledge which you will be able to use and apply within your workplace.
On-the job training: you will cross train within each department of the business and your mentor will help you to understand all aspects of working within a busy, successful business.
End Point Assessment: You will work with your assessor and manager to ensure you have received enough support to complete your assessment nearing the end of your apprenticeship.
You will work towards achieving a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration.
You will receive support and guidance to help you develop as a person and to get your career started.
The JGA Group
REGISTER YOUR CV