Business Administrator Apprentice – Heathrow (UB7) – 16311
This listing has expired
My client is a UK based systems integrator experienced in wireless communications and ICT projects. Their wide range of expert consultants, architects, designers, engineers and project managers, enable them to deliver a broad range of solutions and services to their customers; from meeting specific needs in key business areas to providing total solutions on a managed service basis. They are trusted and relied upon to support critical infrastructure.
Job overview / purpose
My client is currently seeking an ambitious individual to become a part of their organisation and to complete a Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship with QA.
The successful candidate will be provided with the responsibility to perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the Operations team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work to deadlines and enjoy working to a specific process. You will report into the Bid Manager and will be responsible for…
- The running of day-to-day Office & Facilities Management within (but not exclusive to) the Heathrow office.
- Assisting management with various administration roles
- Assisting the Sales team with raising Request for Service Tickets (RFSS), billing transfer and quotes.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual that wishes to pursue a career in business and to work for a well-established company.
Assisting with office and facilities management, including but not limited to:
- Answering the main telephone
- Filing (electronic and hard copy)
- Assisting with basic facilities management including maintenance requests
- Assisting with fleet management including ensuring vehicles are maintained, monthly check sheets are collected etc.
- Ordering stationery/water/other basic office supply needs (raising purchase orders and sending on)
- Raising purchase orders for the Operations department and within projects where necessary
- Management of Heathrow office petty cash (overseen by Bid Manager)
- Assist with the compliance of statutory legislation and compliance of our standards for Safety, Health, Environment and Quality within the business.
- Travel and hotel booking as necessary
- Liaising with cleaners
- Arranging internal events (e.g. Christmas party)
Assisting the Sales team with:
- Raising request for service tickets
- Creating quote and proposal documentation
- Liaising with finance and sales to ensure invoicing is accurate and timely
- Project administration including data entry and some reporting
- Dealing with customer enquiries by e-mail and over the phone
Some of the key qualities that my client is looking for in a candidate are:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written English skills
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Articulate, confident with a keen eye for attention to detail
- A keen interest to learn how an organisation operates
- A good work ethic
- Commitment, determination and enthusiasm
- A minimum of 5 GCSE, with 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
- In addition to GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
37.5 hours per week (7.5 hours per day)
5 days per week
£10,000 – £11,400 per annum
- Life insurance policy
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV