Business Administrator Apprentice – Hove (BN3) – 16707
This listing has expired
We are a rapidly growing company with plans to expand operations in the next few years. We provide outsource solutions for companies and the scope for future prospects is unlimited.
Currently seeking a methodical and enthusiastic Administration Apprentice to join a local Software company. SolutionLabs provide software based solutions and parking customer services to drivers and parking enforcement agencies.
The administration apprentice will be confident on the telephone and able to communicate well. Working within a great little team, SolutionLabs are investing in the apprenticeship training delivered by QA Apprenticeships – An Ofsted Outstanding training provider.
- To complete daily tasks such as opening and scanning post, photocopying, shredding etc.
- Preparing simple spreadsheets – templates already set up basic data entry required but accuracy is key
- Accurately note actions on computer systems as required
- Operate within a team environment supporting the team and management to achieve set objectives
- Take simple telephone calls
- Assist the team with collection of outstanding parking charge notices
- To take payments over the telephone
- To use the provided computer software in the appropriate way and keep information confidential
- To complete any other reasonable duties considered appropriate by the management of the company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills.
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas.
- A high degree of computer literacy and, in particular, an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
The candidate will at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above in Maths and English) and excited to begin or continue a career in administration.
Candidate would also require an existing knowledge and understanding of Excel, Word and Data Analysis.
Monday to Friday,
9am to 5pm
£9,100 per annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV