Business Administrator Apprentice – St. Leonards-on-Sea (TN38) – 16645
This listing has expired
We have a team of Customer Experience Directors (CXDs) around the country who purchase a franchise from us and run their businesses in their designated areas with support from us at Head Office here in St Leonards. They each have team of CX Researchers (mystery shoppers) who carry out CX Reviews (mystery shopping visits) and report on their findings. A ‘visit’ is not always in person; it can be a phone call, a website review, a recorded phone call, as well as a walk-in visit.
We specialise in:
- CX Reviews of all kinds of businesses from attractions, through cafes and restaurants, law firms and retail firms to zoos
- Customer and staff on-line surveys
- Focus groups
- Team training
- One to one mentoring
- Instant feedback via our FeedbackDirect tool
Job overview / purpose:
We are looking for an Administrator who has energy and drive to grow with the business into its next phase.
The role will be varied and interesting with opportunity for growth and progression as we plan to grow the company and expand our operations.
You will be expected to work on your own initiative as well as being a valued member of the team, and will participate in team meetings and conferences.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join a busy, yet friendly, customer feedback company based in St Leonards, East Sussex as an Business Administrator Apprentice.
We help our clients all over the UK and Ireland with improving their customer service, which in turn helps us retain existing customers and gain new ones.
Main responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Working with the two Growth Partners who report directly to the Chief Executive and have responsibility for maintaining and building on the good relationships with the CXDs around the country, facilitating the growth of their businesses with relevant and appropriate support – The Growth Partners also work closely with the Chief Executive on operational activities for the business including contracts and legal documents
- Undertaking a few CX visits yourself so you have a clear understanding of what we do which will help you in your role in general but particularly when responding to CX Researcher questions and any quality checking of reviews you will undertake as part of your role once you have settled in
- Answering the phone, taking and relaying messages to appropriate staff members – As experience in call handling and product knowledge grows, you will deal with many of these enquiries on your own
- Create, edit and scan documents and file them electronically – We are mostly paperless so there is little to no paper filing required
- Assist with listening to call recordings of CX Reviews, logging and saving them, ensuring the files are sent/saved to the relevant person/place
- Monitor email traffic to the main website and distribute or deal with as appropriate
- Respond to CXD’s enquiries from around the country and provide them with relevant support / documentation / assistance as required and appropriate;
- Assist with quality checking of CX Review reports written up by CX Researchers once a visit has taken place. This involves reading the job instructions for the CX Review and ensuring the CX Researcher has covered all relevant points and the report is up to our Style Guide Standards before being uploaded to the client’s Portal;
- Assist with monitoring the Quality Checking Pool of Reviews to help keep work flowing from us to the clients smoothly and on time;
- Ensuring CXDs have any collateral requested posted out to them;
- Assist with and learn how to create surveys in our bespoke survey system and sense-check surveys created by the CXDs before they use them with a client;
- Assist with record keeping to help us meet our legal obligations as well as maintain good housekeeping practices;
- Any other relevant admin duties required to assist with the efficiency of the company’s day to day running and growth.
- Good spoken and written English – excellent language, grammar, spelling and punctuation will be some of your key strengths
- Working knowledge of social media would be useful but not essential
- An ability to pick up new systems and ways of working
- Personable, reliable, confident and sensible with an ability to work on your own initiative
- Responsible and self-motivated
- You should not be afraid to participate in discussions or put forward your own ideas and suggestions to the Head Office team, including the Chief Executive, who is very ‘hands-on’ with the business
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
9am – 5pm,
35 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£11,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV