Business Analyst Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Salary: £18,000 plus allowance if based in London
In the digital age we are our delivering innovative new solutions to our customers. Are you inquisitive and able to put yourself in the shoes of our customers to understand what it is they need to ensure we deliver the right solution in the IT projects we will run?
If yes, then you could be the Business Analyst apprentice we are looking for!
You should apply for this role if you:
• Want to be part of it; be positive and be brilliant
• Have logical and creative thinking skills with a natural eye for detail
• Are eager to understand how technology can enhance the way we work
• Can clearly present and capture information
• Want to be able to articulate complex information clearly to a wide range of people
• Want to make a real difference in the work you do to support our IT projects deliver solutions to our customers
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?
Not only is this an excellent opportunity to start your career and earn a good salary, the role also offers you the chance to enter a growing industry and become a technology expert of the future!
This apprenticeship is recognised for entry onto the Register of IT Technicians confirming SFIA level 3 professional competence and those completing the apprenticeship are eligible to apply for registration.
This exciting role provides the opportunity to collect, organise and study data to provide business insight. Business analysts are typically involved with capturing requirements before an IT project starts. They analyse and understand the needs of the users of a project – a varied role that will help you build a foundation of knowledge across the wide ranging area of business data and requirements- setting you up for a rewarding career.
On this programme you will:
• Learn the fundamental skills you need to begin your career as a technology professional.
• Tackle topics such as data modelling, business process modelling & stakeholder analysis and management
• Gain invaluable experience by learning challenging theory and applying this straight on-the-job.
• Be supported by experienced mentors and managers who will guide you through your apprenticeship.
• Develop the fundamental skills required for a Business Analyst including modelling data, analysing business needs and understanding the impact of any project change on various stakeholders
· Complete your Level 4 Apprenticeship
You qualify for this role if:
• You have achieved or expect to achieve a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C/ Level 4 and above (including Maths and English).
• You have achieved or expect to achieve 2 A levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above, in addition to your GCSEs.
• You are able to start work in September 2018
• You are eligible to work in the UK.
There has never been a more exciting time to get involved in technology within the Royal Mail Group.
Find out more about Royal Mail Apprenticeships.
REGISTER YOUR CV