Business and Administration Apprentice (Id:98156)
This listing has expired
Employer: Unique Visa Services
Wage: £136.50 Per Week
Hours: 3.90 Per Week
Fabulous chance to gain your Business Admin Qualification with a friendly and professional company in Manchester !This is a great opportunity to take your first steps on your Business Admin career !
We require an apprentice to assist our current team members with day to day office duties.
This will include –
- dealing with telephone enquiries
- clients travel visas
- administration duties
- purchase and sales ledger invoices
- general office duties as and when required
GCSE’s passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in Maths and English will be completed.
- Good communication skills
- Team player and able to work on own initiative
12 – 14 months
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
REGISTER YOUR CV