Business and Administration N9 7HD
This listing has expired
Job Description: Business and Administration
• Run reception
• Registering new patients and temporary residents
• Ambulance transport bookings
• Handing out and issuing prescriptions
• Dealing with general enquires and complaints and booking appointments and prescriptions
• Collecting payments from patients for non-NHS services
• Scanning and electronic filing of confidential patient information
• Learning all aspects of Practice administration within a busy GP Practice
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills face to face, by phone and written
• Excellent fast and accurate IT Skills
• Ability to plan and organise
• Good timekeeper
• Caring nature
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 30 hours
Pay: £5.50 an hour
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Bounces Road Surgery
Address: 1st Floor, Forest Primary Care Centre, 308A Hertford Rd, Edmonton, London N9 7HD
Interview Time / Date: TBC
REGISTER YOUR CV