Business and Administration N9 7HD
This listing has expired
Company: Bounces Road Surgery
Address: 1st Floor, Forest Primary Care Centre, 308A Hertford Rd, Edmonton, London N9 7HD
Interview Time / Date: TBC
• Run reception
• Registering new patients and temporary residents
• Ambulance transport bookings
• Handing out and issuing prescriptions
• Dealing with general enquires and complaints and booking appointments and prescriptions
• Collecting payments from patients for non-NHS services
• Scanning and electronic filing of confidential patient information
• Learning all aspects of Practice administration within a busy GP Practice
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills face to face, by phone and written
• Excellent fast and accurate IT Skills
• Ability to plan and organise
• Good timekeeper
• Caring nature
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 30 hours
Pay: £5.50 an hour
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
If you have any questions before the interview or if you get lost please get in touch: Uzma Hussain
REGISTER YOUR CV