Business and Administration E12 5AF
This listing has expired
• Ensure all customers are greeted in a professional, friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner at all times.
• Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers ie applicants, vendors, professional contacts.
• Aim to exceed the standards of performance and targets set, optimising every opportunity to secure market appraisals, instructions, viewings, reservations/sales, mortgage
• Ascertain applicants’ needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired.
• Immediately advise suitable applicants of any new instructions, which may be suitable.
• Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions.
• If a mortgage is required, introduce applicant to the Mortgage Consultant or make an appointment for the future.
• Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.
• Immediately contact Vendor to arrange property viewing. Document agreed date and time.
• Advise Applicant accordingly ensuring data and time is placed in the office diary if an accompanied viewing is required.
• Contact applicant following viewing to obtain a response and action accordingly.
• When an offer is made check applicants ability to proceed, financial status and appropriate chain details.
• Immediately advise vendor of response from viewing
• Ensure every effort is made to cross sell company products, in particular, on every occasion attempt to gain an introduction to Sequence Home Conveyancing and Sequence Mortgage Services.
• Works with all other members of the team and actively contribute to the success and profitability of the office.
• Carry out ad hoc projects at the request of your Manager and others as and when required.
• Be constantly aware of the many opportunities available within the estate agency market and recommend ways to using them to the company’s advantage.
• Ensure you comply at all times with all legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedures.
You must be highly accurate, numerate, well organised and be able to work under pressure within a target orientated environment.
You must be able to work both as an individual and as part of a team.
Equally important is the requirement to be computer literate with the knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office, the Internet and email systems.
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: TBC
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REVISE JOURNEY
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Steptons Property
Address: 614 Romford Road, E12 5AF
REGISTER YOUR CV