Business and Office Administration Apprentice VAC-38243
This listing has expired
• Provide administrative support to Business Services, and staff the reception desk.
• General Admin tasks such as the receiving of inbound and outbound post. Use IT competently to produce and store letters and documents when communicating with internal and external departments, clients, and Funders.
• Make and receive telephone calls, in a profession manner, take messages ensuring they are passed on promptly.
• Staff the reception in a professional manner, meet and greet visitors ensuring they sign in the visitor’s book etc.
• Provide admin support as necessary to managers and in particular the HR Department.
• Ensure all photocopying and filing is carried out in a timely manner and within deadlines.
• Ensure accurate collection, inputting and reporting of data as required.
• Maintain stock levels of stationery, inventories and asset registers.
• Organise and take minutes of meetings.
• Ensure all Safer Places Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
• Undertake any additional duties as required.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30 1 hour for lunch
Weekly Wage : £138.75
Application Deadline: 17-09-2018
Possible Start Date : 12-11-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV