HiETA Technologies is a product development and Production Company specialised in the use of Additive Manufacturing (metal 3-D printing).
The company’s activities almost all lead to carbon reduction.
- General Office Administration
- Ensuring all office supplies are kept fully stocked
- Main responsibility for answering the phone
- Booking internal and external meeting rooms
- NDA Log and Legal Log maintenance
- Finance administration support, filing with a view to support data entry
- Taking notes in governance meetings and uploading to internal systems
- Ownership of CRM email with the view of taking ownership of CRM updates
- Input of quotes on finance system to be sent to sales team
- Aiding marketing executive with events research and events plan
- Aiding with booking travel and accommodation for marketing events
- Support on marketing events and coordination of events
- A view to take over marketing reporting and analytics
- Minor website updates with support from marketing executive
- Good literacy and numeracy
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills and familiar with Microsoft products
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to work as part of a team but also be comfortable working independently
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and change
- Desire to develop skills with new tools
In order to be considered for this apprenticeship, you must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s (grade A*-C) including English and Maths.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to explore working in other areas of the business and potentially progressing onto more advanced qualifications.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV