This listing has expired
Our purpose is to provide payment and reward for the UK’s temporary and contractor workforce, through outstanding advice which provides individuals with a cost effective remuneration mechanism. We aspire that our brand is recognised as a leading UK umbrella, bureau and contractor accountancy provider and is strongly associated with the following qualities:
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual for a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice role located in central Bristol.
• Dealing with incoming customer queries
• Accurate data entry
• Answering telephones and e-mails
• Provide efficient and professional service for clients
• Providing reports using Excel
• General Admin duties
Desirable Skills / Personal Qualities:
• Keen to learn
• Hard worker
• Extremely organised and methodical
• Works at a fast pace, but with a high accuracy
• Highly motivated
• Confident using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
• You will be really keen to begin a career within a professional business environment
Desired qualification requirements:
This candidate will have at least 5x GCSE’s (grade C and above) including Maths and English.
35hrs per week.
You will have the opportunity to become a full-time, permanent member of staff following the completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV