Business Development Administrator Apprentice
This listing has expired
You will have a key role in supporting the activity of the Business Development Manager and the wider Business Development team. This role will introduce you to the processes and responsibilities of the Business Development function, as well as insight into the wider Sales organisation and other departments such as Marketing, Products and Sales Operations.
As a focussed and organised individual, you will be responsible for supporting the Lead generation activity of the BD team by researching the latest news and events within individual communities, as well as sourcing and profiling new contacts for their outbound campaigns.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Support the Business Development Manager with various data management and data analytical activities that drive business development effectiveness
- Support the broader Business Development team with relevant research into industry news and new contacts, relevant to a specific community that drives their lead generation activity
- Understand the Sales processes and how they, in Business Development, use data on their CRM system to manage the Lead process through to qualified Opportunities
- Work with Marketing and be responsible for smooth handover of event data from Marketing activity into Business Development
- Engage with the Sales team to share information relevant to their community
- Provide basic admin cover for their Sales Operations ManagerTo support you in being successful in your role, you will be given relevant product training as well as in-depth training on the CRM system they use to run their sales organisation and the processes, which manage effectiveness of their activity.
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Through engagement with key stakeholder teams such as Marketing, you will gain exposure into the operations that drive a Sale, from source of a Contact through to the management and qualification of Leads into Sales Opportunities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Diligent and process orientated
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interest in understanding technology and applying its use in a business context
- Disciplined, organised and self-motivated, able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Naturally open and shares knowledge; contributes positively and always acting to learn
- Demonstrates adaptability and creativity
- Team player, driven to engage and support internal teams for the benefit of their customers and delivery of excellent customer serviceEmployees holding this position are required to achieve and maintain an appropriate security clearance, as a condition of employment with UKCloud Limited.
Desired qualification requirements:
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Employees holding this position are required to achieve and maintain an appropriate security clearance, as a condition of employment with UKCloud Limited.
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday to Friday,
9:00am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hrs per week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£14,000 per annum
Benefits of the role/Future prospects:
- Canteen on site
- Free breakfast Friday
- Free drinks fridge
- Team events
- Potential for full time roleQA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV