Business Development Apprentice
This listing has expired
Databarracks are looking for an apprentice to join their sales team to help achieve KPIs and sales targets. As a Business Development Apprentice, you would be reporting to the Head of Sales Department and play a huge part in generating new business leads.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role.
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
- Responsible for the generation new business leads to handover to Business Development team.
- Calling prospects to gain commitment for a meeting
- Always represent the company with honesty, integrity and in the best interests of the company.
- Will comply with all Databarracks policies and processes relating to information security and quality management.
- Will protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all Databarracks' own, clients', staff, and suppliers', information assets.
- Will strive to continually enhance customer satisfaction.
- Carry out duties in line with any compliance or certification standards of the business
- Ascertain requirements for Databarracks products and services via contact with the appropriate decision maker, and secure meeting.
- Presenting Databarracks favourably and in a structured professional manner
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the client to engage
- Relationship building from initial contact
- Undertake and maintain a thorough analysis of competitors that Data barracks to sell against, ensuring you understand their USPs and how we could compete against them.
- Maintain market awareness, ensuring that you are in tune with the geographical area within your remit; conducting ongoing research to understand the area’s commercial dynamics.
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
REGISTER YOUR CV