Sales Support Apprentice
This listing has expired
Ecruit is changing the recruitment advertising industry and as a sales support assistant, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the sales team – by supporting our sales director and account management team.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Typical tasks include:
- Supporting the sales director and campaign manager in the daily administration work
- Uploading and creating adverts for our clients
- Working with our advertising agency partners, to update client advert campaigns and make necessary changes
- Answering phone enquiries from new and existing clients
- Support enquires on our database for clients
- Approaching prospective clients and pitching ecruit’s solutions as well as handling inbound leads;
- Leading customer demonstrations of our products and services
- Working in close collaboration with the campaigns managers to ensure our
- customers’ campaigns are running successfully
- Qualifying leads, booking in new customer demos.
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills, including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
REGISTER YOUR CV