• Managing deadlines
• Creating presentations and proposals with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
• Data entry: maintaining records, spreadsheets and database
• Familiarity with CRM software and Google Drive
• Dealing with email enquiries, scheduling meetings and arranging appointments
• Familiar modern social media platforms and strategies
• Working with budgets, finance and accounting
• Pitch goods or services to new clients
• Maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
• Organizational ability
• Excellent IT skills
• Time management
• Communication skills
• Have the ability to work independently or in teams
• Self–starter and fast learner
• Attention to detail
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9:30 – 18:00 (flexible)
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Address: 30 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AG
REGISTER YOUR CV