Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive BDE ELearning
Business Development Executive – Job Description
My client are currently looking for a results-driven Business development executive to join our team in central London. This pivotal role will focus on generating leads and supporting the development of these opportunities from determining requirements in client meetings and from RFPs to writing initial proposals.
You will be a focused and self-motivated individual with a natural ability to build relationships over the phone as well as an ability to write strategically and creatively with an understanding of large corporate business environments. Previous experience meeting targets within a B2B industry is required.
You will be part of an exciting, dynamic working environment and receive a competitive salary and compensation package, training, and mentoring. Within this role there are development opportunities to progress further in the Sales consulting team.
My client develops award-winning digital learning experiences. Using insights from behavioural science my client ensures our experiential learning solutions deliver transformational change. Since starting out in 2000, they’ve worked with FTSE 250 companies, the public sector and not-for-profit organisations. Our client list includes Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Volkswagen and William Hill.
Why work for my client
My client’s solutions and our people are widely recognised as industry leaders and together they’ve won several coveted awards. My client values everyone’s ideas. Our innovation is possible because my client instil and expect every team member to take initiative and think differently. You’ll have the freedom to think creatively and impact my client’s offering.
Working at my client includes
- 5 hours working week
- Competitive salary
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Self-development days
- Employer pension contributions
It’s the small things that also matter to my client. That’s why my client celebrates birthdays, keep the office stocked up with fresh fruit and are known to stop for a drink or two on a Friday. Check out our Facebook page to see our latest team activity.
- Securing new meetings with buyers of learning in FTSE 250 companies based on the responses to marketing campaigns, industry events, website leads etc
- Ensuring a continual pipeline of meetings for the Sales team by achieving your weekly KPIs
- Dealing with warm leads including web enquiries and inbound calls
- Understanding client requirements and being alert to new business opportunities
- Assisting in the successful articulation of business requirements, and creatively and persuasively writing solutions that meet those requirements, presenting them to clients and closing business
- Arranging business meetings
- Monitoring daily tender opportunities & portal notifications
- Maintaining the company’s sales information system
The skills, competencies and experience
- 2:1 or above in any degree
- An excellent telephone manner and command of oral and written English
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Self-starter with a desire for early responsibility
- A passion to learn and develop professionally
- A creative and persuasive verbal and written communicator with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong IT literacy Microsoft Office, WordPress, Salesforce
- A minimum of 18 months sales, account management, bid writing or business development experience is required
REGISTER YOUR CV