Business Development Executive (Id:100036)
This listing has expired
Employer: Inside Marketing Ltd
Wage: £198.40 Per Week
Hours: 40.00 Per Week
Inside Marketing are looking for 5 Business Development Executives. This is a great opportunity to gain on the job experience whilst obtaining additional qualifications.
As Business Development Executive your duties will include: •Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with decision makers.
•Initiating outbound telephone, email and social contact with these potential customers.
•This will involve making at least 80 phone calls each day.
•Qualifying and closing sales appointments with these potential customers for our clients to attend.
•Have excellent administration skills, accurately updating the CRM and providing clients with accurate synopses of qualified sales appointments and supplying pre-meeting documents.
•Speaking to C-level executives of some of the world’s largest businesses and brands on a daily basis.
•Be able to communicate your progress to clients effectively on weekly update calls and quarterly face to face reviews
GCSE’s passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in Maths and English will be completed.
- Confident over the phone
- Exposure to a sales environment is desired but not essential. This could be anything from retail, hospitality, bar work etc.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.f
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
?Diploma Level 2 in Customer Service
?Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
?Rights & Responsibilities
?Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education