Business Product Apprentice – Salford (M50) – 16775
This listing has expired
Formed in 1999, Cruise 1st is one of the UK’s leading cruise specialists, which is distributed through online channels, call centre and customer retention.
This is a successful, diverse and fast growing business. Cruise 1st excels in both retail and dynamic packaging markets, as well as having significant expansion plans for 2018 and beyond.
There is a very young and vibrant atmosphere in the back of unit office.
Job overview / purpose:
Due to the extensive growth plans for Cruise 1st, this is a new and exciting apprenticeship, working within the commercial and product team.
This role requires an individual who is willing to learn to understand the product delivery and successful marketing of all Cruise products. The successful individual must be able to work at a fast pace while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
Working alongside the Product Executives, the role requires an individual who can be creative to build, price and market exclusive product to new and existing clients in line with the company strategy and marketing plan.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Support the Product Executive
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Monitor competitor websites, mailing activity and press adverts
- Assist with the update of Cruise 1st website with ‘added value’ messages and competitive pricing while maintaining profit
- Assist to integrate Cruise products into in-house and consumer booking platforms
- Assist in the production of sales notes and campaign training on a weekly basis to support all marketing activity and supplier campaigns
- Manage group manifests to ensure accuracy
- Manipulate KPI data and data input
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively via telephone, email and face to face
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Be flexible, highly motivated, with a positive “can do” attitude
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
37.5 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer],
[Mon/Fri, but some weekend work may be required]
£168.75 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV