Business Support Apprentice
Business Support Apprentice VAC-46205
Key Areas Of Responsibility
• Filing and Administration
• Office based
• Training must be undertaken willingly
• Non-smoking environment
• Dress code is smart casual
Performance will be satisfactory when:
• There is prompt response to all patient enquiries face to face, on the phone, by email and letter.
• Patients are informed if a doctor is running late or called out.
• The phone is answered within 4 rings politely with an appropriate greeting
• The messages are logged on the clinical system with full details of receipt, and passed to the relevant practice member as soon as possible.
• A helpful and courteous manner is evident.
• Confidentiality clauses in the contract are adhered to.
• Non clinical patient care, i.e. dealing with requests for information, test results, requests to speak with clinical staff are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
• Patients have easy access to any relevant leaflets, support groups, carers, PPG, associations etc.
• All patient interactions are dealt with confidentially and any confidential paperwork is dealt with in accordance with practice protocol.
• All queries and requests for assistance from patients and other visitors to the practice are handled promptly and appropriately
• • Clinicians are not interrupted during surgery unless it is an emergency. The message facility on EMIS is used to bring urgent requests to a clinician’s attention.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37.5 hrs per week – Monday to Friday
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 31-07-2019
Possible Start Date : 07-08-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV